Are you people-oriented, hard working, and enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced work environment? Join the crew at Salmon Point Resort for a rewarding job with lots of interaction with both people and nature.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
We accept resumes throughout the year, but please check out listings below for up to date job postings.
Work-kampers wanted. Many full-time RVers want to keep busy and are not ready to retire. Work-kamping is an opportunity to keep as busy as you want. Put your skills to good use and save on your summer living expenses. We will exchange a full hook-up site in exchange for approx 20-25hrs/ week.
Work-kamper opportunities available:
• Washroom Cleaning & maintenance — May thru September
• Housekeeping assistant — July, August, September
• Front Desk — June to September
Weekend Activities Coordinator
Starting May long weekend (Victoria Day) and weekends from July long weekend (Canada Day) thru September long weekend (Labour Day). Approx. 10 hrs/week.
• Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative individuals wanted
• Able to organize and carry out a wide range of age appropriate crafts and activities
• Will assist with Pancake Breakfasts, Weekly Campfires with s’mores
• Self starter and able to work unsupervised